PM2.5 Filters – Set of 10 – 5 Layers
Size: 4.87 x 3.18 | Fits All Shades of Color African American Art Reusable Face Masks (View More)
Retail Price $5 for set of 10
These high quality PM2.5 Mask Filters are made with 5 layers of high grade materials, which protect you in different ways:
- The first layer of non-woven cloth blocks larger airborne particles, such as pollens.
- The second layer is made out of meltblown cloth, the same material used in respirators and surgical masks you’ve been hearing about. This material is very special because it blocks finer particles from coming in, while also allowing the air to go through, allowing you to breath.
- The third and middle layer is made out of activated carbon, a material used in a lot of mask filters for its efficiency in absorbing and clearing fine pollutants.
- The fourth layer is also made out of meltblown cloth, for any particles that would remain.
- The fifth and last layer which is closest to your mouth is made out of comfortable anti-static non-woven cloth
Instructions: Insert the PM2.5 filter pad along the opening inside the Shades of Color African American Masks and use it. Adjust the filter pad to a comfortable position to maximize comfort. Filters are most effective on average 3 to 4 days and should be discarded once wet.
There are no reviews yet.